Please see the newsletter for current classes and workshops being offered.
Pre-register for classes by calling (239) 673-9386 or by stopping by our store.
- Classes are filled by registration only - first come, first serve at the time payment is received (credit card, cash or check accepted).
- You must register at least two business days before scheduled class. This assures that enough space and materials are available to make it a successful class.
- Registration fees are refundable only if we are notified 2 days prior to class date. This will also apply to class transfers.
- Most classes are limited to 8 - 12 people; so be sure to register early.
- REMINDER: Please bring your basic tool kit to each class. The Basic Tool Kit includes the following: cutting mat, x-acto knife, double stick tape, Stazon black ink pad, bone folder, pencil, eraser, scissors, ruler, and your favorite adhesive.